You can manually add clients via Clients > Add Client. Adding new Clients is straightforward, however a few points of note regarding certain fields:
- Code is purely used as a reference for CSV imports, so that data can be matched, this is mandatory.
- Default Billing Client: Here you can choose to add another Client record you want to invoice to. Some users create client records for multiple 'sites' of 1 particular company where they do the work, & at this point would use this option to bill to the head office record of that company;
- Business Type is an optional field for your own records. You can add types & they will be saved to the drop-down menu for re-use on other clients records;
- Lead Source is another field that is for your optional use only;
- Physical Address is very important - you should always aim to get the address fully accurate for your mapping purposes.